微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

帖子详情

描写小狗的英语作文5句

描写小狗的英语作文5句

XSDF吃的饭 下影

影值: 102 银子: 40

2022-9-29 07:33:29 | 显示全部 返回 收藏收藏

狗给我们的印象就是长相憨厚可爱,忠诚。很多人都会选择狗来当宠物,在英语中也有关于描写小狗作文题材,那你想知道描写小狗的英语作文怎么写吗?下面是小编收集整理的一些描写小狗的英语作文5句,大家一起来看看吧!
描写小狗的英语作文5句篇一:
I have a dog. He is my favorite pet. He is very lovely. His name is Peter and he is two years old. His fur is long and white. He has big black eyes. His nose is very good. He can smell very well. He is quite small. He weighs about two kilograms. Peter's favorite food is meat. He also likes bones.
描写小狗的英语作文5句-1.jpg
描写小狗的英语作文5句篇二:
Nowadays there are so many animals out there make people in real life happier. Dog is the best example to identify. As many people believe dog is man's best freind, this is very true.It not just entertain us, however, sometimes dogs could actually help their owner do some work!
描写小狗的英语作文5句篇三:
I have a lovely dog. Its name is YoYo. I like it very much. It has two big ears, two big and bright eyes. Its hair is brown. It has come to my home for a year. It has become a part of my family.
描写小狗的英语作文5句篇四:
I have a pet dog named Lucky.It has white and soft furs with two small ears and a long tail.It is given by my aunt as my birthday.It is so friendly and lovely that we all love it very much.It likes playing balls outside so I often take it our for a walk.
描写小狗的英语作文5句篇五:
I have a dog, it is lovely, it is called Mimi. Every time I go home from school, Mimi always cruising around me, I will go to the kitchen to get a piece of meat to it, it lay on the floor to eat. My legs and then jump to bark "Wang "called, so I picked up Mimi, it is the opportunity to lick my hand, making me laugh.
我有一条小狗,它很可爱,它叫咪咪。每当我放学回家时,咪咪总是围着我绕圈,我便去厨房拿一片肉给它,它就趴在地板上吃。然后跳到我腿上汪汪汪地叫,于是我抱起咪咪,它就乘机舔我的手,逗得我哈哈大笑。
描写小狗的英语作文5句篇六:
As we all know ,dogs are considered to be the best friends of human nature.
In ancient times,dogs help our ancestor to hunt and guard.While in modern times,dogs are our faithful companions.
Playing with dogs can make children feel happy then ease the loneliness.Recently,people have trained dogs to do certain work.
For example,dogs can be the guide for the blind when they are walking on the street.
However,there are also some problems with breeding dogs.Above all,dogs can spread diseases.
描写小狗的英语作文5句篇七:
I like dogs.Many people like dogs.Dogs and people are friends.
Some dogs also do different linds of work.
Dogs are used to keep watch.They tell people when dangeris coming.Some dogs are used to keep people safe.
They sre also used to move animals like sheep or goats.Some dogs are used for different kinds of hunting and some dogs help the police.

上一篇:英语动词分类及用法
下一篇:英语a发音方法

闲置时间之家-技能/资源雇佣平台
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

主页

需求大厅

互动

技能展示

教程/投稿

更多+

发帖
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表